Production Supervisor (Food)
We are seeking an experienced Production Supervisor on behalf of a food manufacturing client. This is an excellent opportunity to assist the Production Manager across all day-to-day functions at their northern Gold Coast site.
In this role you will:
• Ensure site compliance with company and legislative safety standards, QA processes, etc.
• Supervise production staff (delegating tasks, identifying potential hazards and overseeing adherence to company policies, etc.)
• Deliver thorough reports directly to the Production Manager
• Maintain production paperwork: schedules and daily task allocation sheets, orders, etc.
• Generate daily recovery and reports pertaining to material variance
• Oversee completion of all customer orders and communicate directly with customers regarding any exceptions
• Ensure all packaging and products are stored correctly
The successful applicant will have:
• Experience in a Team Lead or Production Supervisor role within food manufacturing
• Initiative and the ability to work within a team environment
• Strong attention to detail
• Working knowledge of production, continuous improvement methods and HACCP processes
• Experience adhering to OHS standards
• Demonstrable leadership skills with the intent to influence and drive teams
• Excellent communication skills; both oral and written
Should you feel your experience lends itself to this opportunity, please forward a current CV initially to firstname.lastname@example.org