Customer Service Officer
$30-$35 per hour
Victoria - Melbourne
Osborne Richardson are government recruitment experts with over 30 years experience, domestically and internationally.
We are delighted to be working on behalf of Manningham City Council, located east of Melbourne’s CBD.
We are seeking applications from experienced customer service officers for a 6 month contract. The Customer Service Officer is to provide outstanding customer service to Council’s customers across a range of channels including phone, online, in person and in writing. The aim of the team is to resolve the majority of enquiries at first point of contact and to do so in a courteous, respectful way in line with their organisational values and Customer Promise.
Who are you?
• A customer focussed professional who aspires to provide excellent customer service at all times whilst demonstrating the ability to use discretion and diplomacy when dealing with customers.
• A believer in providing a positive customer experience.
• You foster a positive approach on customer interactions – no matter how big or small.
• You have the ability to use systems to follow processes
• Have at least 5 years customer service experience, preferably in a call centre environment.
• Previously used systems such as Microsoft Dynamics, TRIM, Weave, Technology One and live chat program.
What will you do?
• Respond to customer service enquiries, requests and complaints over the phone, in person, online and in writing.
• Follow up with customers to resolve their enquiries
Systems and processes
• Log customer service enquiries, requests, and complaints in the appropriate databases/systems
• Undertake a range of administrative tasks associated with providing customer service
• Provide a range of internal services such as, receipt and dispatch of parcels and documents
• Support the maintenance of Manningham Council’s customer service databases
• Assist with maintaining customer service documentation
• Assist with continually improving the customer experience
• Be able to work as part of a team, whilst also being able to work autonomously.
• Have a ‘can do’ attitude towards assisting the customers, but still be able to deescalate situations and be able to show diplomacy
This contract is expected to begin at the end of May and will run through till the end of November.
Please contact Kerryn at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.