Service Desk Office
$30-$35 per hour
• Initial 6 month contract
• Located in Strathpine, Brisbane
• Immediate start
• $32.80/hr plus Super
• Provide Level 1 support and assist with some level 2 support
• Log, record and manage all requests assigned to you via the IT Helpdesk system, escalate tickets to external vendors as required in order to meet SLAs
• Provide Service Desk Support functions to end users either face to face or over the phone
• Liaise with Vendor and Key Stakeholders on incident and problem management
• Assist with the administration of Council's desktop systems and associated hardware, software and databases
• Maintain accuracy of catalogue of Services and database store including Asset registers
• Develop and review knowledge base documentation and work instruction for external and internal stakeholders.
Key skills and experience:
• Minimum 4 years experience in similar Service Desk role
• Demonstrated experience in performing end user support.
• Experience supporting Windows 10 and O365
• Experience with Samsung and Apple products
• Possession of a relevant qualification in Information Technology is highly desirable.
• Ability to research and undertake technical problem analysis and resolution.
• Proven experience with remote networking technologies and in desktop and helpdesk support
• Proven ability to effectively work independently as well as in a team environment, set and meet realistic deadlines and organise work load.
• Possess excellent customer service skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders and able to make decisions within bounds of responsibility.
Due to the volume of applications we regret that will be unable to respond to all applicants at this time.