Afternoon Production Shift Supervisor
Our client is a leading food manufacturer, their bakery products being found in most homes. Change has been the recent format, enabling them to hold their share of a competitive market. They are seeking an Afternoon Shift Supervisor to ensure production and quality of product are efficient and to the highest of standards. The role will report to the Production Manager and your leadership skills will be important in enabling those reporting to you to achieve their potential and you will oversee both production and packaging.
The key responsibilities for the role are:
• Day to day allocation of resources (rostering, managing breaks, leave management etc).
• Ensure production runs to schedule
• Ensure waste and giveaway targets are met
• Ensure efficiency & throughput targets are met
• Manage a team of approximately 5 team leaders and 60 production workers
• Manage both production side (ingredient prep, dough mixing, cutting machine operators & bakers) and packaging side (machine operators, packers)
• Complete shift reports
• Support production initiatives
• All aspects of people management
The successful applicant will need similar leadership experience within a food/beverage manufacturing environment. You will have the ability to make smart and fast decisions, take ownership of your area and create accountability and adhere to process but be open to change.
Should you feel up to the challenge, please forward your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org