HR Business Partner
Victoria - Melbourne
Osborne Richardson continue to support the workforce and our Government clients throughout thick and thin, and right now it is no different.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an HR legend to join the City of Stonnington, as a HR Business Partner, on an initial 3 month contract with the view to extend onwards. A decent chunk of your week will be remote working on this one, so a lot of benefits already on that front.
In this superb role, you will work within the Organisational Development & Business Partnering Team working autonomously, and, in partnership with some key sections of Council. Your goals will be to deliver something along the lines of:
• A safe and inclusive culture where staff within your remit are highly engaged and empowered to deliver their best work.
• To provide coaching and guidance to Stonnington leaders, supporting them to lift engagement and performance with their people.
• Systems and support that enables the City of Stonnington to attract, retain and develop talent.
• Efficient and fit for purpose contemporary Human Resources services.
• Innovative and improved work practices that promote the sustainability and vitality of our organisation.
Now, the important stuff that we are looking for to ensure that you will secure this great role. In general, we work with people we like and people who we know are true leaders in their field. This being said, we also have to tick off a few formal criteria boxes for the Council of course, so please review:
1. Proven experience in delivering contemporary Human Resources practices that align to organisational purpose, vision and strategy.
2. Previous experience delivering a transformational culture change program
3. The ability to implement purpose led organisational development and engagement initiatives that lift workplace culture.
4. Proven experience in leading change programs across large and complex organisations.
5. A drive and willingness to constructively challenge the norms and contribute to a future of innovation and inspiration.
6. A customer-centric approach to business partnering and stakeholder engagement.
7. Fresh thinking and a passion for people.
8. Qualifications in Human Resources are essential. Experience using organisational culture diagnostic tools would be a hugely beneficial.
If you are ready to join the OR family and bring your A game to the City of Stonnington HR program, then we would love to hear from you. We are always happy to chat about these roles, so please feel free to call Owen Millar on 0414 706 605 or email Owen@oraus.com.au.