$60-$70 per hour
Queensland - Brisbane
Osborne Richardson are seeking an analyst on behalf of our State Government client located in Brisbane’s CBD.
This is an A06 level opportunity for a 3 month contract with the option extend through until 30th June 2022.
Please apply if you have experience across demographic modelling across transport or land use planning model or data development.
This project is focussed on regional and small area demographics, employment and enrolment estimation, forecasting and allocation methods and tools.
You will have developed land use planning information, cadastral data, and spatially enabled population, employment and enrolment data.
The key requirements of this role:-
• Produce a land parcel level land use and amenity classifications database, that is used across the council areas of Queensland, which will show predictions across associated dwellings, resident population, GFA and jobs, and enrolments for 2021 to 2041 in 5 year intervals.
• Plan, manage and conduct projects and apply technical expertise (including associated GIS and analytics software such as MapInfo and Alteryx) in analysis and data development relevant to land use planning database development (including geospatial analysis, and assimilation of land use planning information) and small area population, employment and enrolment estimates and projections
• Conduct research, assess, advise on and adopt innovative and best practice methodologies and analyses for land use planning database development, and small area population, employment and enrolment estimates and projections.
• Use of analytics tools such as Alteryx, or similar, to automate the importing, cleansing, processing and analysis of large spatial and disparate datasets. And use of spatial analysis and presentation tools such as MapInfo.
• This is a technical role, requiring an experienced land use/demographic modeller/analyst who ideally has worked on transport or land use planning model or data development, maintenance and/or application.
• Strong communication skills – you will be engaging with a wide range of stakeholders across all levels of government.
• The ability to work from home 50% of the time
For more information and a scope of works, please contact Nick Shaw on 0416 084 718 or email firstname.lastname@example.org