HR Systems Administrator
Queensland - Brisbane
Osborne Richardson’s specialist food manufacturing division are delighted to be recruiting for one of the global giants! We are searching for a HR Systems Administrator, reporting to the HR Systems Manager, to join the team based in Ipswich. This role will be responsible for ensuring the HR technology is maintained and optimised, and participate in multiple and varied HR Projects. This role will be the key HRIS point of contact for technical support and the business champion for all HRIS in use.
The role’s responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Identifying and develop innovative technical solutions, consistent with best practice HRIS maintenance and reporting standards.
• Contribute to the development and maintenance of HRIS process/systems and data by identifying and responding to new and emerging strategic issues affecting the operating environment.
• Guiding, coaching and providing regular feedback to Site HR, building capability and expertise
• Creation and maintenance of technical documentation and of end-user documentation
• Conducting project support activities including technical support, functional guidance, change management activities, enhancements and updates
• Communicate and take action when systems are down to ensure they become available as soon as possible, by leveraging relevant Subject Matter Experts, internal IT team members, vendors and other relevant stakeholders.
• HR Generalist experience will be highly regarded
• Proven experience implementing and improving HR systems to drive efficiencies
• Solid experience with a broad range of HR systems (Recruitment, Payroll, Workforce Management, Talent Management, Training and Compliance)
• Proven experience in delivering project objectives according to agreed timeframes
• Strengths in problem solving
• Demonstrated ability to build effective relationships internally and externally with clients, intermediaries and service providers.
Benefits include (but not limited to):
• Banking benefits with ANZ
• Retail discounts with national partners
• Health insurance discounts on Bupa Health and Medibank Private
• Onsite canteen and parking.
Our client is offering $100k including super. This is for an immediate start (as soon as next week) and is a permanent opportunity for more information, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org