Human Resources Clerk
$40-$45 per hour
New South Wales - Sydney
Government recruitment specialists Osborne Richardson are leading the way with another excellect opportunity.
A leading department within New South Wales State Government are looking for the services of an experienced Human Resources Clerk on a contract basis for an initial 6 months with possibility of extension.
Set to start in late September 2021, this role will provide Administrative and HR Support for the implementation of an enhanced organisational structure in Community Corrections.
This role will be involved in the implementation of the Change Management Plan and the placement of impacted staff. The role will be required to work collaboratively with the HR busness partners for the impacted areas to identify placement opportunities.
Reporting on activities and outcomes for the project as well as providing secretariat support to the Senior HR Advisor will be key to the position.
Offices are located in central Sydney but the position will be worked from home until current health orders are lifted.
The role reports to the Senior HR Advisor and will be responsible for:
• Providing advice to staff on placement options & support available for relocation.
• Provide advice on voluntary redundancy and make offers.
• Provide job application training to impacted staff.
• Provide HR representation on selection panels if required.
• Provide administration support for internal recruitment processes.
• Advise managers on processes for maintaining staff placement details in HRIS.
• Collaborate with HR Business partners to identify vacancies for excess staff placement.
• Maintain records and provide reports on outcomes of placement process.
• Provide secretariat support.
To be considered:
• Qualifications or experience relevant to the the role description stated.
• Strong commitment to detail and ongoing professional development.
• Current class C drivers licence.
• Ability to obtain a National Criminal History check and Working with Children check.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org