Project Coordinator - Commercial Projects
$40-$45 per hour, $45-$50 per hour
Queensland - Regional
The TAFE Queensland Product Agency are looking to a Project Coordinator to work across TAFE Queensland Commercial Projects
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 30th June 2022 with the possibility of extension (taking into account campus closures and public holidays)
Location: Sunshine Coast (location to be confirmed)
Project Coordinator – Product Agency
• Experience in coordinating projects including implementation of reporting and monitoring processes.
• Comprehensive knowledge of computer systems including Office 365, Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Project Management Systems.
• Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent time management and problem-solving abilities.
• Understanding and/or recent work history in Vocational Education and Training
• Candidate based on the Sunshine Coast
1. Undertake productive stakeholder engagement; liaising and building productive working relationships with external and internal stakeholders including the Product Agency, Project Management Office, One Product Development Unit, Content Writer and Subject Matter Experts to drive the outcomes of TAFE Queensland Commercial Projects.
2. Act as the conduit between the Product Agency and Program Management Office, providing regular reporting on the status of product development deliverables and milestones.
3. Responsible for maintaining and implementing project management systems as directed, to ensure all product development deliverables are accurately, tracked monitored and reported on.
4. Report on the progress of relevant aspects of project activities to senior/supervising staff as required to ensure that project activities are consistent with project requirements and that priorities and timelines are met.
5. Provide guidance and support to project staff within the Product Agency, facilitate the day to day management of project activities and report as required to the Director – Product Agency, and Project Leads, identifying risks and proposing mitigation strategies.
6. Coordinate project meetings and workshops for product deliverables for the Product Agency including planning agendas, minutes, actions and outcomes.
7. Maintain the records management systems, and coordinate the flow of correspondence relating to projects, including taking any follow up action required.
8. Contribute to the overall development of quality commercial product, through the establishment of assurance processes on behalf of the Product Agency.
9. Contribute to improvement in business processes and practices by encouraging an environment where high quality work is achieved and is supported by the development and adherence to quality systems.