Investigations Officer - Land Use Compliance
$40-$45 per hour
Queensland - Brisbane
We are currently searching for a Land Use Investigation Officer/Development Compliance Officer on behalf of the Council located in South Brisbane.
Initial 6 month contract ending March 2022. Full time position with great pay rate.
Key duties include::
Investigate, interview, gather evidence with a community education focus and formulate action with regards to the legislation available in relation to alleged offences under the planning scheme:
• The investigation of allegations of activities as contained in the “defined users” in the town planning scheme.
• Investigations of allegations regarding land use outside the purpose definitions.
• Complaints arising from the existence of a Council approved activity.
• Complaints arising from activities outside of the approval conditions.
Key selection criteria:
• Extensive investigations and gathering evidence experience.
For more information please contact Owen Millar on 0414 706 605 or email firstname.lastname@example.org