GM of Sales and Marketing
QLD - Brisbane
Osborne Richardson are delighted to have exclusively been appointed in the search for a General Manager of Sales and Marketing on behalf of our Food Manufacturing client located in South East Brisbane.
Our client is a large well established food manufacturing business with a history of over 50 years with a strong reputation domestically. Our client services the full spectrum of end users including the major retailers, takeaway food chains and specialty shops An extensive range of raw value added products is marketed and exported, principally to the Pacific Region.
They recently appointed a new CEO which marks a new and exciting era ahead for the company. As a result, our client is on the verge of achieving something great over the next 3 years. This role is a critical part of their ambitious growth plans.
• Set and establish a sales growth plan
• Develop and implement a sales plan for the business with KPIs reported on a monthly basis
• Leadership of the existing sales team, new product development and customer service team
• Responsible for initiating all new product development using approved processes
• Monitor market trends and ascertain competitor activity for reporting to the management team
• Implement and maintain a CRM to tract sales activity and opportunities
• Analysis of sales data to identify strengths and weakness of a promotions
• Responsible for recruitment and training of sales department staff
• Develop and manage sales procedures to ensure customer satisfaction across all service and product
• Work closely with the operations department to manage stock levels always ensuring continued availability of fresh and frozen product
• Develop product specifications and production procedures of all products
• Work closely with the QA department to ensure compliance to all quality management system
(QMS) requirements, in particular all regulatory obligations
• Comply with all company policies, procedures, rules and current WHS Act & Regulations
• Perform other duties as specified by the Chief Executive Officer
• Substantial and current experience within Food Manufacturing candidates coming with a strong background across the agriculture sectors will also be considered.
• A proven track record of delivering results and turning around companies who have previously under performed
• Strong business acumen and a can-do attitude. “Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.” The successful candidate will always believe “you can”
• A strong customer/client focus
• Proven track record of strong leadership and overcoming resistance.
• Strong presentation skills, this role will be a customer facing position
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Results Driven, you will be resilient, robust, energised, and motivational
• Strategic Thinking
• Strong networks within the industry
Opportunities likes this don’t often present themselves in this sought-after area with a company that is ambitious with a strong culture. Please contact Nick Shaw on email@example.com to find out more.