Quality Systems Leader
QLD - Brisbane
We are delighted to be exclusively recruiting an experienced Quality Systems Leader to join a long-established household name, food manufacturing business located in Southeast Brisbane.
You will be a qualified and experienced QA specialist with considerable experience across quality assurance in the food manufacturing industry and can improve and streamline quality processes.
Key responsibilities in the role will include but are not limited to:
• Prepare and assist with internal and external audits from the leading retailers.
• Monitor product specification requirements and update associated systems and data points
• Monitor all CCPs and pre-operational checks – follow up compliance issues
• Oversee all cleaning management procedures in accordance with compliance and company standards
• Assist and mentor QA staff in quality-related issues and enforce all WHS regulations across QA team
• Assist QA and Production teams with customer complaints investigations
• Other duties as required
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
• Experience in a similar role
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Good communication skills, with an ability to interact will everyone
• Relevant tertiary qualification
• Experience working with iLeader highly desirable
• Previous internal auditing experience
In return our client can offer a very supportive team environment, an excellent salary and further growth opportunities. Interested candidates can apply through the link below or for a confidential discussion, please contact Stuart Dixon at Osborne Richardson Australia at email@example.com