Organisational Development Consultant
$60-$70 per hour
QLD - Brisbane
Org Dev Consultant
Government reruitment specialists Osborne Richardson, ae proud to bring another exceptional public sector opportunity to market.
A leading Local Council in Soth East Queensland are looking to the services of an experienced Organisational Development Consultant to join their team on an initial 12-month contract.
The role will help deliver strategic people outcomes to Council through the design, development, implementation and evaluation or people projects and initiatives. Providing specialist advice in organisational development disciplines such as leadership, change management, performance and talent management, workforce planning and culture startegy.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Negotiate with, influence and co-ordinate a range of stakeholders, including Council employees, the Executive Leadership Team (ELT) and management to design and deliver strategic people projects and initiatives, building change readiness and enabling buy-in to change.
- Project manage the design, delivery and evaluation of large size strategic people projects and initiatives ensuring alignment with Council’s Corporate Plan and objectives.
- Provide skilling, coaching and capability development support to members of People and Culture to ensure strategic people projects can be effectively delivered through the P&C Service Delivery Model.
To be considered, you will have:
- Degree in Organisational Development, Human Resources, Management, Psychology or related field. Post Graduate Qualifications in any of these areas will be highly regarded.
- Significant demonstrated experience in understanding organisational issues, analysing information and delivering contemporary strategic people solutions.
- Significant demonstrated experience in designing, implementing and measuring large size strategic people projects and initiatives in areas such as leadership development, organisational culture, talent and workforce planning, performance appraisal design/implementation.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills including the ability to provide advice, and influence at all levels, underpinned by strong teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Possession of a current "C" class driver's licence.
For further information, please direct questions to Jason@oraus.com.au