NSW - Regional
Our client is a food manufacturer whose history stems back to the beginning of the food industry. Australian owned, their mission is to keep producing the highest quality products for the retail market, in addition to also using their experience and knowledge to manufacture quality products for others. Sustained growth and restructure have resulted in a requirement for a Maintenance Manager to further develop their small team, whilst driving improvement initiatives, to guarantee a smooth-running future.
Located in the NSW Riverina area, this is a dynamic and hands on role that is responsible for leading, coaching and directing activities across the Maintenance team.
The successful applicant will have strong communication and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to drive engagement and a culture of continuous improvement. This role is a crucial member of the site management team and will play a major part in driving their agenda towards operational excellence, cost reduction and increased productivity.
Some responsibilities will include:
• Leading and fostering a strong Safety culture throughout the Site
• Leading the Maintenance Team’s daily activity, coaching and developing the team to drive high performance
• Providing expert support of Maintenance such as providing technical assistance, analysing equipment downtime and metrics
• Promoting continuous improvement initiatives across projects and day-to-day maintenance tasks
• Delivering CAPEx initiatives on time and to budget
The successful applicant will have:
• Strong Safety leadership skills
• Leadership experience within FMCG environments
• Ability and accountability to deliver outcomes
• Strong understanding of GMP and commercial business practices
• Experience in CapEx and agreed capital programmes to deliver on time and within budget.
• Exposure to Industrial relations and working with unions
• Demonstrated ability to build effective relationships at all levels internally and externally
• Electrical or Mechanical Trade Qualification or a degree in an associated field is essential
• Opportunity to enhance your Leadership capability
• A genuine and exciting career path for the right person
Should you feel that this role presents the challenge you are seeking, please initially forward your CV to email@example.com