Afternoon Production Supervisor
QLD - Brisbane
Osborne Richardson are recruitment specialists to the Food Manufacturing sector. We are delighted to be working exclusively on behalf of one of Australia’s most renowned names, in the search for their next Production Supervisor to be based in Brisbane.
In the role of Production Supervisor, you will assist with leading a team in the day to day running of a dynamic food production facility that is responsible for the daily production and distribution of products to customers located throughout the whole of Australia.
Your focus on leadership & quality, with a track record for supporting productivity improvements, will see you highly visible in the production facility, leading by example, creating a strong team culture that values quality, safety, efficiency, accuracy, and teamwork.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Develop and meet daily and weekly production plans
• Scheduling and manage labour requirements and costs as per the production plan
• Provide daily leadership, support, development, and coaching for a large team
• Identify areas of improvement in the manufacturing process to reduce cost and improve efficiencies
• Adhere to the highest of food safety standards and best manufacturing practices, in addition to displaying an understanding of the impact production has across the business, such as logistics and distribution
• Uphold Quality, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures applicable to the position
• Achieve KPIs and deadlines while setting and monitoring these for your teams
• Conduct Toolboxes and regular communication sessions, ensuring transparent exchange of information
Required Skills and Experience:
• Experience in a similar role within Food Manufacturing (mandatory)
• Demonstrated leadership skills
• Strong supervisory abilities gained in the leadership of large teams
• Six Sigma and Lean Process Management accreditation is highly regarded
• Able to drive accountabilities and promote a team-oriented culture
• Ability to solve problems efficiently and in a timely fashion utilising critical thinking
• Strong MS Excel, Word and MRP skills
Should you wish to apply for this opportunity, please initially forward your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org