Executive Officer (EA)
TAS - Hobart
Government recruitment specialist Osborne Richardson, are proud to bring exciting roles to market and this amazing position is no exception.
Our Local Government Client located in Hobart are looking Multiple Administration officers to join their team. This position offers an immediate start with full time hours.
Executive officer running through to 30th November 2022, potential extension.
• Provide high level executive support to the Director.
• Coordinate, investigate and prepare responses to emerging significant issues and respond to Director Priorities.
• Review and prepare complex and detailed correspondence, memoranda, reports and papers including Council Committee business reporting activities and requirements.
• Provide corporate governance guidance and support to the Division within the Strategic, Corporate, Divisional and Unit planning
• Initiate, coordinate and undertake activities to support divisional, external stakeholder, project team or working group objectives, as required.
• Assist and contribute to business improvement opportunities for the Division.
• Annual plans, operating budgets, fees and charges and strategic financial management and reporting requirements.
• Strategic organisational improvement initiatives
• Provide effective communication and application of corporate-wide policies, procedures, and administrative requirements within the City Enablers Division.
• Network across all areas of the Council to ensure best practice support processes are established in a consistent manner
• Develop, implement, monitor, and contribute to projects relating to Divisional services and programs as instructed
• Manage and support three administrative team direct reports on a daily basis.
If interested in the position please apply via Seek. Alternatively, if this position is not for you but you are active in the job market, please feel free to send me an email at email@example.com