Senior Admin officer
TAS - Hobart
Government recruitment specialist Osborne Richardson, are proud to bring exciting roles to market and this amazing position is no exception.
Our Local Government Client located in Hobart are looking Multiple Administration officers to join their team. This position offers an immediate start with full time hours.
Senior Admin Officer, contract for 6 months, potential extension.
• Collaborative support as part of a small administration team to ensure the delivery of high quality programs, activities, and customer and client services across the Division.
• Coordination and support for delivery of the City of Hobart’s Citizenship Ceremony Program, and the annual Hobart Community Awards, event logistics, and liaison with candidates, Hobart Community Award winners, Federal and State Government representatives, Elected Members and other dignitaries.
• Support for the production and promotion of communications, briefings, reports and divisional documents.
• Produce and distribute meeting documents and templates as needed.
• Information management, including maintenance of the Local Government Information Management System.
• Provide receptionist and financial administration support to the Division as required.
If interested in the position please apply via Seek. Alternatively, if this position is not for you but you are active in the job market, please feel free to send me an email at email@example.com