Training Lead - 59632
$900/day Plus Super
VIC - Melbourne
• Initial contract to 31 Dec 2022 (possible extensions)
• Hybrid working (2 days WFH)
• Immediate start
• $990/day incl. Super
The Training Lead will be responsible for all aspects of training activities for the Intranet/Web Replacement Project. The Training and Change Lead will also support change activities including managing engagements and effective communications.
The Training Lead will also support change activities including assessment, analysis, development, documentation, and implementation of change to ensure successful implementation of the initiative they are assigned to while working closely with the Product owner and Project Change Manager.
• Work closely with business and project resources to develop and implement an effective training program for the Program team or initiative/s they are assigned to.
• Assess training and development needs through surveys, interviews, focus groups, and communication with people leaders and employees.
• Evaluate modes of training delivery, such as in-person or virtual to optimise training effectiveness and training costs.
• Develop and/or acquire training procedure manuals, guides, and course materials including short videos.
• Manage engagements and communications as per the change plans
• Deliver training and development programs using various forms and formats including group discussion, simulations, and videos.
• Maintain records of training and development activities, attendance, results of tests and assessments, and retraining requirements.
• Evaluate training program effectiveness through assessments, surveys, and feedback.
• Work with vendors to support delivery of outsourced training and change activities where required.
• Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline, industry qualifications and significant training experience
• Experience with SharePoint and Microsoft 365
• Experience preparing, leading, and executing training activities end-to-end
• Experience developing and delivering communications using various channels
• Proven ability to work as part of a dynamic and progressive team to ensure a professional and high-quality delivery approach
• A high level of initiative and independence with a proven ability to work with limited direction, and ability to manage multiple project activities to demanding timelines
Applications close on Friday 5th of August. We regret that due to the number of applications received we will not be able to respond to all applicants.