Systems Engineer - 4831
$650 - $700 Plus Super
NSW - Sydney
• Immediate start
• Initial 6-month contract
• $740/day including Super
About the role:
You will plan, design, and develop technology solutions using the latest products and service offerings available through enterprise agreements with vendors such as Microsoft.
Leveraging the knowledge and experience you have in endpoint management you will provide advice, leadership, and guidance to a variety of stakeholders on the most effective methods for delivering a secure, consistent and reliable end user experience across a variety of devices.
You have extensive experience with enterprise grade device management platforms and can design, implement and migrate to new technology as required to maintain currency.
• Strong knowledge and experience of Azure Virtual Desktops
• Experience with SCCM, Microsoft Endpoint Manager, and Intune
• Ability to create detailed technical designs for implementation of highly available platforms
• Experience maintaining a secure and consistent end user environment using relevant tools, policies and scripting languages
• Advanced problem-solving capabilities.
Thank you for your application; due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to all applicants.