Demand & Supply Planner (Contract Role) - Food Manufacturing
Our client is a leading national food manufacturer who are currently experiencing a resurgence in their place in the market. This has given rise to a need for an additional Supply & Demand planner on a 3 month fixed term contract initially.
The role will ensure accurate demand planning and forecasting information to the Operations team. This will require seamless communications across Sales, Marketing, Customers and Operations and you will form the central contact to ensure plans are met.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance and administration of the Demand Planning System
- Communicate and co-ordinate demand and supply exceptions
- Actively coordinate product life-cycle changes between operations and sales for new product development launches, transitions, and deletions.
- Monitor, analyse, and communicate forecast accuracy and supply exceptions
- Assist and support with the implementation of a Planning Software project
You will have:
Experience in Supply & Demand Planning within FMCG
Experience in Project Management (system implementation)
Proven track record of process improvement and change management
Strong organisational and time management abilities
Very flexible in approach and ability to thrive in an environment with a constantly evolving scope of work
Should you be looking for such a contract role and are available, please forward your CV to email@example.com