Property Research Officer - Local Government
Located an hour out of Syndey's CBD in the beautiful region of Camden has arisen an extraordinary opportunity for any Property Research Officers. Initially this will be a 4 month role but like the majority of other council contract roles there will be an extension for the right candidate.
This is an exciting role for someone with experience in the review of property, land and leasing data. The role encompasses the review of all Council land and property related information, ensuring that an accurate set of information is available for the organisation to draw upon. The successful candidate should have a strong understanding of the Local Government Act and related land management legislation such as the Crown Lands Act. The candidate should also demonstrate a strong understanding of land classification, title searching, Council Local Environment Plans and data analysis and cleansing.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Have a clear understanding of legislation applicable to local government property transactions, including the Crown Lands Management Act and Local Government Act.
• Conducting thorough research of all Council records and decisions in the development of consolidated land, property and leasing data for the organisation.
• End to end data Management of land registers and systems.
• Undertake special projects as requested by management.
ABILITIES, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Diploma in Property Management, Land Economics, Valuation or related field OR demonstrated solid contemporary experience in a similar role combined with ongoing professional development;
• Demonstrated experience in the interpretation and application of a variety of associated legislation applicable to local government property transactions including the Local Government Act and Crown Lands Act.
• Demonstrated experience in research and analysis of information including critical analysis around land classification, leasing, LEP gazettals and previous Council resolutions resulting in consolidation/cleansing of all Council land and property related data.
• Proven experience in enabling effective communication both within and external to the organisation;
• Experience in the management of real estate, land and building with the capacity to be flexible and forward thinking to resolve matters;
• Demonstrated public relations, problem solving and conflict resolution experience, including the capability of exercising considerable influence, encouragement and negotiation skills with stakeholders of all levels.
If this is of interest to you or someone you may know please don't hesitate in contacting Olivia on 0426 435 951 or email@example.com