Product Development Technologist – Food Manufacturing
Love to create food products? We are seeking an experienced Product Developer to assist with projects with this reputable food processor
• Located in Brisbane’s west
• National and growing business
• Great chance to grow your NPD skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced New Product Developer to develop new products and improve existing products within the business. This company are leaders in their field and supply major retailers and other wholesale markets around the country. Reporting to the Innovation manager, your role will be to assist with concept development and ensure the company are on trend.
Management are driving positive change and have great plans to grow the products offered as there are some great concepts to work on. There are loads of quick moving projects to work on, with all the tools you need to develop new products. If you are seeking a change in direction or exposure to a different product range within high risk, we would love to hear from you.
• Develop new products and improve existing recipes
• Follow stage gate process from concept to launch
• Identify trends in the market and concepts
• Execute shelf life tests and ensure high quality of the product
• Liaise with suppliers
• Develop costings and assist with regulatory requirements
• Participate in product sensory evaluation
• Create ingredient specifications and bill of materials to ensure safety and consistency of finished products
To be successful in this role, you will have:-
• Qualifications in Food Science or Technology
• Experience within food manufacturing
• Strong knowledge of the stage gate process
• Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
• High attention to detail
There is a great team already in place, some great benefits offered by the company and a salary determined by experience. Interested candidates can apply through the link below or for a confidential discussion, please contact Stuart Dixon at Osborne Richardson Australia on +61 405 696 655 or email email@example.com
Please note: You must have rights to work in Australia to be considered for this opportunity.