National Supply Chain Manager - Food Manufacturing
Our client is a leader in their field of food manufacturing. They have a long history of supplying quality products into the homes of Australia via the major retailers. This exciting opportunity will see you design and execute an effective supply chain strategy across the business. In addition you will provide leadership and management of the related team at a national level.
You will be systems and process driven and able to create strong relationships across all stakeholders to expedite the business initiatives. You will have proven longevity and extensive supply chain experience including a major focus across all planning and analytics.
The primary purpose of this role is to drive and support current and future business growth by being fully accountable for the national supply chain operation end to end. This specifically requires continual development of the teams, processes and ways of working to adapt to change; enabling the broader business to achieve the strategic growth plans for the organisation.
Key Tasks include:
- Supply strategy development aimed at cost reduction, staying competitive, reliability
- Further enhancement of key supplier partnerships
- Design & implement an interlinked S&OP process business wide
- Develop data flow, information & metrics to give the business a competitive edge
The role requires:
- A formal qualification in a related discipline or proven industry experience
- Strong experience in a senior Supply Chain Management role preferably across multi-site
- Strong Planning & forecasting experience within a food manufacturing setting
- Detailed knowledge of operational challenges and project management
- Superior communication and negotiating skills
- Experience managing and leading teams across multiple sites
Should you feel this reads like it could be your next challenge, please initially forward your current CV to email@example.com