Environmental Health Officer - Local Government
Osborne Richardson are Australia and the UKs leading specialist Environmental Health recruitment consultancy. We pride ourselves on our normality in assisting you and passion to advance your career in the profession. Being the only recruitment agency who partners with Universities and the EHA/EHPA, we are here to help in whatever way we can.
We have a fantastic opportunity located in South Sydney with a local council client for an experienced EHO
Day to Day Duties:-
• Food Business Inspections
• Investigation of Public Health Complaints
• Domestic Waste Water Inspections
• Skink Penetration Premise Inspections
• Provision of expert DA advice to include :- noise, contaminated land, odour assessments etc.
As an EHO, you will know the standard duties required in this role however, EH qualifications and previous experience especially within DA assessments are an absolute must. This is a 6 month contract with the possibility of extending further.
For more information please call Nick Shaw on 0416 084 718 or email firstname.lastname@example.org