Great opportunity in a brand new food site based in Brisbane’s western suburbs.
• Greenfield site, great opportunity
• Strong knowledge across Quality, Regulatory and NPD is required
• Take full responsibility for all things technical in this brand new site
An exciting position for a qualified and experienced Technical Manager is available with a growing food manufacturing company based in Brisbane’s West, QLD. Strong investment has been made with all the latest systems and technology being implemented for production to start at the end of May / early June.
Reporting to the Operations manager, your role will be to:
• Design and implement quality assurance systems and procedures and take charge of the section
• Develop documentation and supporting systems
• Commission new machinery
• Lead all audits both internal and external (HACCP, GMP, export etc)
• Develop and implement PD process (gate approval system)
• Ensure compliance for export
• Assist with the development new products
• Improve existing products
• Assist with technical support for production
• Liaise with customers to respond to and correct all causes for complaints, within a defined timeframe and according to company policy
• Develop relationships with external auditing bodies
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must meet the following criteria:
• Qualifications in Food science / technology (or related)
• Extensive experience within Quality assurance and product development
• Previous experience within an export business
• Extremely strong verbal and written communication
A fantastic salary package is on offer for the right candidate. Our client is prepared to pay $80,000 - $100,000 + super depending on the skills and experience of applicants (potentially more for a truly outstanding candidate). This company is undergoing significant investment and growth and this opportunity is an ideal chance to lead all things technical for the site.
Interested applicants can apply through the link below or for a confidential discussion, please contact Stuart Dixon at Osborne Richardson Australia on 0405696655 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: You must have rights to work in Australia to apply for this position.