Payroll Officer - Food Manufacturing
Osborne Richardson is on the lookout for a Temporary Payroll Officer for a covering role based approximately 2 hours north of Brisbane. Our client is an Australian market giant with a reputation for quality meat, and this role is an excellent opportunity to optimise purchasing power and to develop the company’s system. The role is a 6 month temporary role to ensure an efficient and professional information flow from payroll and production reporting internally and externally. Demonstrated experience in a similar payroll role is essential for any hopeful candidates.
On a daily basis you will:
• Respond proactively to payroll enquiries, offering innovative solutions and seeking direction when required
• Ensure an efficient and professional information flow between the payroll and production team
• Participate and provide expertise at HR team meetings
• Maintain efficient and reliable keeping of payroll/production documentation and records with consistent adherence to all organisational policies, procedures and legal requirements
You will have the ability to:
• Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with other members of the HR team and across the organisation
• Transact daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually and ad-hoc payroll information
• Deliver accurate and timely daily production reports
• Provide a consistent approach to managing payroll/production enquiries across the business
• Strong proficiency in MS Excel is mandatory and experience with Chris 21 an advantage
Please note this position will keep a shift pattern equivalent to other site operatives. It includes some weekends and early morning starts.
If you wish to apply and discuss this role further please forward your current CV to email@example.com