Network Support Officer (Administration) - Local Gov
Osborne Richardson are working on behalf of this reputable Council to source the very best of Network Support Officers to support the operation and promotion of Council's museum and gallery network, working with internal teams, stakeholders and suppliers to create exceptional visitor experience.
• Collate content, produce and deliver printed promotional items, information for marketing and communication purposes, and e-newsletters.
• Maintain the galleries and museums content on the Council website, ensuring that all information is consistently current and accurate.
• Support the delivery of network-wide projects and initiatives.
• Create and distribute e-invitations for all network openings and events, including the maintenance of a contacts database.
• Provide day-to-day support for the ongoing network operational requirements, including the dissemination of information and photo library maintenance.
• Create and disseminate materials to support venue operation, including temporary signage and templates for in-house production.
Essential Work Experience & Skills
• Demonstrated relevant experience in a similar role or a role requiring a similar skill set.
• Demonstrated understanding of design and communication principles relevant to the arts.
• Well developed time management and project coordination skills.
• Demonstrated ability to use the Microsoft Office suite of programs and the ability to develop proficiency with Council’s corporate systems.
• Well developed people and relationship skills with demonstrated ability to work in a team environment communicating and motivating effectively at all levels of the organisation, contributing to a positive work environment with a strong focus on provision of quality visitor experiences.
• Certificate III in Arts Administration or other relevant field.
• Current C class driver’s licence.
If you think you have what it takes and would like to learn more about this opportunity don't hesitate in contacting Olivia on 0426 435 951 or firstname.lastname@example.org