Change Manager (IT Projects)
Osborne Richardson are the leading Technical recruitment consultancy to local governments throughout Australia and we are delighted to bring you another fantastic role.
We are seeking applications from experienced and passionate Change Managers, desirably with experience in IT projects/programs, to join this great Council which is going through a significant period of positive change in it's IT program.
This role will be responsible for supporting various IT teams in managing critical communication and change management requirements. In doing so, you will work closely at Management level to embed sustained organisational change and staff engagement. This role will actively analyse and manage the changes associated with ongoing/planned IT projects and contribute to achieving the business benefits realisation plans.
Whilst working closely with Managers, Coordinators, Team Leaders, and Project Managers, you will also be responsible for supporting the implementation of the organisational change management methodology, tools and techniques which will support the delivery of various IT programs and projects. This will include driving the business stakeholders in promoting awareness and delivering their business benefits through training, communication initiatives and other change management activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:-
• Facilitate the development of a change management methodology that will be embedded into the council's PM and business analysis frameworks.
• Continue to develop and implement the change management plan including stakeholder identification, engagement and scheduling of change management activities
• Develop and implement a training needs analysis, training plans and delivery solution
• Undertake business readiness assessment and stakeholder feedback analysis
• Define the required project change management artefacts and deliverables via workshops with appropriate stakeholders
• Mitigate risk in relation to organisational change and stakeholders
• An exemplary record of achievement at senior level in planning and managing the development, implementation and delivery of Change Management programs, desirably within Local Government
• Relevant tertiary qualifications (Communications, organisational change management, psychology, etc)
• Demonstrated experience in implementing a change management methodology using Prosci ADKAR and/or other model / best practices
• Extensive experience as a Change Management professional consulting with senior managers and staff at all levels of an organisation
• Experience in producing communications materials such as newsletters or bulletins
• Strategic skill in initiating and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
• Highly developed analytical, conceptual, written communication and presentation skills
For more information please email Owen Millar at email@example.com or call 0414 706 605.