Business Process Analyst
Osborne Richardson are delighted to bring another fantastic role to the IT profession. On this occasion, we are seeking a Business Process Analyst for a 5-6 week assignment with a Local Government ideally located in Southern Brisbane.
In this role, you will be tasked with eliciting, collating and documenting current business processes, before comparing them with proposed architectural modification for the implementation of a GIS Solution upgrade. You will then report your findings with a proposed set of actions.
Successful candidates will be endowed with the following key skills, experience and knowledge:
1. At least five (5) years demonstrable commercial experience as a Business Analyst;
2. Excellent knowledge of business process mapping methodology and disciplines;
3. Ability to elicit and model current state business processes and business rules;
4. Demonstrated technical writing skills
5. Excellent interpersonal skills, including workshop facilitation and proven ability to build consensus among stakeholder groups
6. Experience in developing and delivering presentations and facilitating workshops;
7. Highly developed skills in selecting, defining and using business analysis techniques to produce meaningful deliverables;
8. Proven ability to elicit and model future state business processes and business rules;
With a strong GIS focus associated with this particular role, applicants with dedicated experience in and around GIS systems will be very well thought of.
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail, please feel free to contact Owen Millar on 0414 706 605 or at Owen@oraus.com.au.