Osborne Richardson continue to be the leaders in Queensland Local Government specialist recruitment and are delighted to bring another superb role to the Brisbane market. We are calling on all qualified and experienced plumbers to reach out and grab this great role by the scruff of the neck.
Our Local Government client, located in North Brisbane, has asked us to bring them a Plumbing Inspector, who will avail of an initial 6 month contract. Ongoing work and/or transition to a permanent role is very much on offer with this position.
In the role, you will use your practical skills and experience to provide service to builders and residents to ensure plumbing and drainage work is designed and constructed that comply with legislative requirements and public health and safety.
In order to nail down your chances of being the successful applicant, we would ask that you have the following skills and experience:
1. Plumbers and Drainers licence
2. Demonstrated experience in the design, installation, maintenance and/or inspection of commercial/industrial, multi-residential, domestic plumbing systems and on-site sewerage treatment facilities.
3. Demonstrated knowledge of Queensland plumbing and drainage legislation.
4. Well developed people and relationship skills
5. Excellent time management skills
6. Current C class driver’s licence.
If you would like to chat about the finer points of this role, please feel free to get in touch with Owen Millar on 0414 706 605 or at Owen@oraus.com.au.