New Product Developer - Food
AUS$65,000 to AUS$75,000pa
Love creating food products? We are seeking a New Product Development to bring technical expertise to this reputable fresh food processor
• Southern Sydney location out of the city
• Previous experience developing new products required
• Guaranteed 12 month contract
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced New Product Developer / Food Technologist to develop new products and improve existing products within the business. This company are leaders in their field supplying major supermarkets and various other distribution channels around the country. Due to maternity leave, a 12 month contract is on offer, ideal for someone who might seek experience in high risk food or seeking a new challenge. If you have achieved getting products to supermarket shelves, have a food science background, and engaging approach, appropriate work rights and have a creative mind, we would love to hear from you.
• Develop concepts and improve existing recipes for quality and cost
• Follow stage gate process from concept to launch
• Organise and execute trials and shelf life tests
• Assist with product launches
• Liaise with customers on their needs and trends
• Participate in product sensory evaluation
• Create ingredient specifications and bill of materials to ensure safety and consistency of finished products
To be successful in this role, you will have:-
• Qualifications in Food Science or Technology
• Previous experience executing trials and launching food products
• Strong knowledge of the stage gate process
• Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Proven time management skills
On offer is a generous salary package with an excellent working culture, a guaranteed 12 month contract and very supportive team in the wider business. The company are located on the southern Sydney approximately one hour and a half from Sydney’s city centre.
Interested candidates can apply through the link below or for a confidential discussion, please contact Stuart Dixon at Osborne Richardson Australia on +61 405 696 655 or email email@example.com
Please note: You must have rights to work in Australia to be considered for this opportunity.