Senior Strategic Planner- Local Government
Are you an organised and experienced planning professional looking for your next contract move? Then this local council role may be for you! Initially a 1 month contract with potential to extend, all within a stones throw of the Melbourne CBD.
Osborne Richardson are a specialist recruitment consultancy across Planning, Engineering, Compliance and Environmental Health to local government throughout Australia.
The purpose of this position is to:
• Prepare and review land use
• Deliver projects/submissions
• Provide guidance to junior members of the team
• Conduct research and consultation, manage projects and develop strategy policies for significant land use
• Prepare and administer amendments to the Council Planning Scheme
The Successful candidate will have:
• Bachelor or Diploma of Town Planning or equivalent as well as extensive strategic planning experience, along with eligibility for corporate membership of the P.I.A
• An understanding of Local Government/Local Government experience is desirable
• Experience with State Government Rail Project or Activity Centre planning desirable
• A current Victorian driving licence
You can contact Vicky Hills on 0415 054778 or Vicky@oraus.com.au for more information and a full PD for the role.