Information Management Trainer (HPRM/TRIM)
Osborne Richardson are really making waves in the Local Government IT fields, with great roles coming thick and fast. We pride ourselves on working fairly and transparently, and it seems that you enjoy this refreshing approach as much as we do!!
This IT training role is based in Eastern Melbourne with a progressive Local Government client and is scheduled initially for 10 weeks. It is highly likely that, following a good outcome from the first 10 weeks, this role will extend onwards.
The position itself, will see you training your colleagues in HPRM 8.3 mainly, with a secondary focus on the integrated software add-ins and TRIM reporting. You ability to bring people along on your own journey using your skills and experience is therefore key to your success in this role.
As the number one candidate for this role, which I suspect you already know you are, you will align with the following key skills and experience:
1. Relevant tertiary qualification in
information, records and/or archives management.
2. Demonstrated experience in HPRM/TRIM use, including experience training users in the use of HPRM/TRIM.
3. Demonstrated experience in providing expert and timely advice in relation to records and information management principles and processes, in particular in records classification, capture, retention and
disposal (including appraisal, sentencing, transfer and destruction).
4. Understanding of information management practices and relevant legislation, relating to information management.
5. Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels, including the ability to develop routine, clear and concise communications to the organization
If you are our man/woman for this great opportunity, please feel free to get in touch with Owen Millar for a chat. He can be contacted on 0414 706 605 or at Owen@oraus.com.au