Systems Analyst (Infor Pathway)
Osborne Richardson are delighted to have been asked by our Local Government client in Southern Brisbane to assist with sourcing an experienced Systems Analyst to join the existing team for an initial period of 5 months. Extensions and permanent conversions are highly likely for successful applicants.
In this role, you will have a specific focus on managing and developing Infor Pathway, the dedicated Information Management system being utilised by Council at present.
Your day-to-day role will assume a number of key responsibilities including to:
• Actively monitor and assess the effectiveness of the business solution and/or systems to deliver efficient and effective services for customers including but not limited to; system access and security, issue, incident management and problem resolution, data integrity, interfacing, batch processing, integration, reporting and vendor management.
• To promote the value of effective and efficient use of data and information and to work in partnership with data custodians to meet data quality objectives of the organisation.
• To champion appropriate utilisation of system capabilities, to ensure Council is maximising the nominated systems' potential
• To work with internal key user groups, encourage a partnership model for improvement of processes, data and future direction to deliver on approved roadmaps.
• Prepare systems documentation and assist in developing structured training
With this in mind, we are seeking a true champion who will make this role their own and make themselves invaluable to the organisation. In order to do so, you will strongly align to the following key criteria:
1. Substantial experience in managing corporate information systems. Experience with Infor Pathway will be extremely well thought of.
2. Previous experience in a senior systems role
3. Previous experience in mentoring and training team members
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including previous experience managing and negotiating with vendors.
5. Demonstrated experience in the analysis of systems requests and creating relevant process improvements.
6. Demonstrated ability to assist with planning and executing successful projects with an understanding of project management methodologies.
If you think you are the one for this role then we would love to hear from you ASAP. If you would like to discuss the role in more detail, feel free to contact Owen Millar on 0414 706 605 or at Owen@oraus.com.au