Enterprise Content Management Solution Lead
Osborne Richardson lead the way in finding the best skilled roles for professionals in Local Government throughout Australia. We are experienced professionals ourselves who have worked in these roles, have the networks in place and understand the requirements. This gives you a head start on any other applicant and any other recruiter.
In this 5 month role, which will likely become ongoing thereafter, you will be designing a range of business, information, interoperability and application architectures and conceptual level designs based on business requirements. The Solution lead will be required to apply technical, theoretical and managerial skills to satisfy requirements in accordance with established standards and Council's Digital Strategy.
General duties associated with the role will include:
• Lead responsibility for the technical and solution component deliverables of the content management roadmap.
• Finalising the Content Management Strategy
• Performance of an information and data audit
• Deliverance of information/data asset register
• Establishment of a content management governance framework and lifecycle.
• Defining a content management solution design
Specifically the Solution Lead will directly manage the following core product components:
• ECM Strategy - Capability architecture, solution roadmap and development approach
• Content Management Design and Architecture – Current, transitional and future state architectures and component solution designs
• Information and Data Asset Register – Coordinating build of Register and associated publishing tool
• Leading design, architecture and strategy components and providing clear direction and expert advice on enterprise content management best practise and relevant frameworks including alignment with the Queensland Enterprise Architecture (QGEA) framework.
• Coordinate the structure, solution design and build a publishing tool which enable functional to support an Information/data asset register.
• Using agile and other appropriate methodologies, effectively direct and coordinate resources on project activities while managing risk, change, communication and stakeholder expectations.
Key Skills & Experience
1. At least five years commercial experience as a senior Enterprise Content Management Solution Lead or similar.
2. Excellent interpersonal skills, including workshop facilitation and proven ability to build consensus among stakeholders
3. Excellent communication skills including previous experience in delivering detailed reports is essential.
4. Demonstrated capacity to provide specialist expertise and advice in relation to enterprise content management.
5. Proven track record in delivering Information and data registers, establishing content management architecture, roadmaps and solution designs.
6. Demonstrated high level of ability and experience in the follow areas:
• Solution Architecture
• Enterprise Content management
• Business systems/application analysis
• Solution design
• Vendor management
• Customer service