IT Business Analysts (Multiple Roles)
If it's not an Osborne Richardson Local Government role then you're not looking in the right place. Luckily for you, Osborne Richardson have hit gold here with our Local Government client in the Western Suburbs of Melbourne who are seeking a number of highly motivated Business Analyst to join their team. For the successful candidate, a secure 6 month role with great remuneration awaits. We fully expect this role to extend onwards once this initial stint has concluded.
With this role developed to lead the end-to-end business analysis of the Organisation's IT investment analysis framework, you will be experienced and highly comfortable in areas such as facilitating business problems or opportunities, current state analysis, solution options analysis, payback analysis and the documentation of IT feasibility report/business cases. As a lead Business Analyst for specific initiatives you will be expected to work both independently and cohesively to bring about secure and successful delivery of these projects. In doing so, you will produce both an IT Feasibility Study Report and an IT Business Case, in addition to chairing ongoing review meetings, stakeholder feedback sessions and benchmark sign-off reviews.
Initiatives which have been approved and which you may work on include:
1. Implementation of new supplier operational workflows
2. Finance business improvement projects
3. Waste Management initiatives
4. Online Forms and Registers
5. Other business analysis work
Candidates interested in exploring this outstanding opportunity will strongly identify with the role of Local Government as the centre of the community. Successful candidates will also bring the following skills and experience to the role in abundance:
1. Workshop facilitations and interviews to gather information as well as to obtain decisions from various business stakeholders.
2. Dedicated experience in Waterfall and Agile methodologies
3. Knowledge of confluence/ Jira tools
4. Feasibility studies (incl. As Is and To Be process analysis, gaps analysis, solution analysis, requirements analysis, risks and issues analysis), including documentation
5. Business case development, including documentation
6. Process mapping and process documentation
7. Management of stakeholders with various backgrounds and business needs (incl. external stakeholders such as software & hardware vendors and service providers).
8. Strong English, including speaking, comprehension, grammar, spelling and documentation
9. Experience in following a methodology related to business analysis and project management; and they show reasonable experience in facilitating workshops and conducting interviews to gather requirements
We are always on hand to have an informal chat in regards to any role, and this is no different. Should you wish to explore this opportunity in greater detail, please give Owen Millar a call on 0414 706 605 or send an email to Owen@oraus.com.au.