Environmental Management Systems Coordinator
Our idyllically located Local Government client in Eastern Brisbane has asked Osborne Richardson to source a sensational Environmental Management Systems Coordinator to take on an existing role which has become available.
Working in a part-time capacity, you will have a the freedom and flexibility to choose your days and hours of work. The minimum pattern this role will allow for is 3 days per week however, it is envisaged that a greater number of days will be offered to the successful candidate.
The Environmental Management Systems Officer is responsible for providing environmental management and systems support across the Water operations in the Council. The primary focus is to ensure activities and projects do not harm any environmental assets and values in the Council jurisdiction.
The primary functions performed in the course of the role will be to:
• Undertake environmental risk assessments and develop remedial actions
• Maintain, audit and develop Site Based Management Plans
• Provide environmental management advice, support and training in regard to activities and projects carried out by Redland Water
• Ensure environmental management processes and systems are developed and maintained in accordance with development approval requirements and also in accordance with the requirements of AS14001
• Assist in the management of any environmental incidents and emergencies
• Assist in the development of statutory approvals and environmental reporting
If you have any questions in regards to the role, please feel free to get in touch with Owen Millar on 0414 706 605 or email@example.com.