Production Manager - Food Manufacturing
Are you a strong Production Leader with Front Line Management experience, strong analytics and data management who is driven by Continuous Improvement IT skills? If so, then we may have the perfect role for you!
Our client is allied to the pharmaceutical industry and require a Production Manager to join their Brisbane team. This is great opportunity for someone with strong technical and analytical abilities to join a small team to deliver results that will positively impact Australian consumers.
You will be an autonomous, professional services oriented individual who in addition to leading the production process, takes an active approach to CI in this end to end process. The business will rely upon your economics of business experience to interpret an array of available data and draw strong conclusions to impact the production process.
In addition, responsibilities will include:
• Leading the production team to ensure the development and maintenance of safe, low cost, efficient and quality production
• Implement operating plans, budgets, capital expenditure proposals and any recommend changes
• Make use of and actively promote, Lean manufacturing processes and procedures
• Ensure compliance of all production activities by staff and contractors alike, while adhering to safe work practices
• Monitoring and directing production across multiple shifts
• All aspects of staff management including continuing training
• Developing, communicating and implementing quarterly resource plans and daily, weekly and monthly production reports
• Working with Supply and Procurement Managers to ensure management of stock levels
• Managing OPEX budget
• Recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training staff.
• Performance managing production staff and team leaders
• Coordinating equipment maintenance & safe operation
• Monitoring production efficiencies and reducing waste streams
The successful applicant will possess:
• Previous experience in FMCG Production Management
• Relevant Qualifications including Certificate IV in Frontline Management (preferable)
• Experience implementing Lean Manufacturing principles
• Ability to communicate effectively with all internal and external stakeholders
• Strong knowledge of manufacturing IT systems
• Experience working in a fast moving, highly automated environment and working through associated challenges
Should you feel your skills match the above requirements, please forward your current CV to email@example.com.