Supply Chain/ CI Specialist - Food Manufacturing
Our client is a SE Queensland based food manufacturer who have been in a position to grow their business internationally through a focus on quality and cost effective management. To keep up with demand, they have undergone numerous plant and systems upgrades to enable them to not only stay ahead of their competitors, but to really create a strong domestic and international client base.
To keep them at the forefront of their industry, they have identified an opportunity for improvement and efficiencies across their end to end supply chain and are searching for a a Supply Chain Continuous Improvement Specialist to keep them on track.
Using your strong FMCG background, you will lead this venture and ensure a robust future through a Lean running facility.
You will undertake:
- Managing and coordinating end to end efforts to drive performance improvement, including inventory reduction, process flow of stock, and labour optimisation for example
- Active member of strategy and delivery teams with an exceptional drive for continuous improvement
- Work with stakeholders to ensure a central approach that can drive performance
- Ensure that the correct data is captured and measured to identify performance improvement requirements
- Identify and map waste and opportunity streams then lead interdisciplinary teams through to execution and implementation
- Identify further areas of potential automation and build business cases then follow the process through to implementation
Your experience will include:
- A strong and proven background in Supply Chain CI in a high volume FMCG environment (preferably food manufacturing)
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Supply Chain or equivalent work experience
- Six Sigma or similar relevant capabilities
- Strong communication skills - ability to influence Leadership and Peers
- Project Implementation and Management
- Analytical approach
Should you wish to apply, please initially forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org