South Australia Adelaide
Our National Food Manufacturing client is searching for a Maintenance Manager.
Based at their site in South Australia, this is a great opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Manager. The site is running well and with a technically strong team of fitters and electricians beneath you, the focus on this role is around strategic leadership and development of staff.
Responsibilities of role:-
- Manage Engineering and Maintenance services to operational reliability while overseeing Preventative Maintenance compliance and effectiveness.
- Drive best practice engineering, ensuring maximised plant availability to meet demands of the business
- Develop a 5 year maintenance plan
- Drive performance, accountability and engagement within the maintenance team with a key focus on building capability
- Drive continuous improvement through the CI programme including RCAs and PDP projects
- Mentor, coach and develop staff
- Develop, monitor and ensure timely completion of action plans both short and long term assisting Production Managers in making operational improvements to reduce costs increasing productivity and reduction of waste.
- Plan, manage and execute Asset Health plan delivering R&M expenditure to budget and Site Capital projects to plan.
- Provide the day-to-day operational leadership for trade's personnel ensuring good communication is maintained and promote an open, flexible work environment while complying with all company policies and procedures.
- Comply with all health and safety requirements, directions and legislation and work in accordance with the company quality systems and other appropriate quality measures.
- Ensure an effective contractor management program is implemented that complies with all standards.
- Address staff performance issues as required utilising appropriate company procedures.
- You must have previous experience within Food Manufacturing
- Ideally a Degree/qualification in Engineering
- Proven skills and track record with management
- Prove skills and track record in Preventative Maintenance
- Reliability Based Asset Management
- Budget Management
Should you wish to apply, please forward your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org