Project Manager-Local Government
Located in the Northern region of the beautiful Sunshine Coast this local Council is looking for a Project Manager, initially on a 3 month contract with high possibility of an extension.
The role will be managing a broad range of Council civil infrastructure projects, ensuring required products and services are produced to a quality standard. You will also ensure the schedule and budget constraints of the project are met.
• Prepare, manage, review and update the project plan
• Prepare and manage key knowledge area plans including risk and communications, in conjunction with other project staff.
• Manage project variations and changes and maintain the change control process.
• Manage project costs through cost estimating, budgeting, monitoring and contingency management
• Manage the risk management process, including the development of contingency plans, reviewing residual risks and escalating risks that cannot be managed at the project level.
• Coordinate and prepare regular progress reports and communication with key stakeholders.
• Coordinate handover and completion activities.
Essential skills and experience:
• 5+ years’ experience as a Project Engineer/Project Manager, with TMR experience on multi-million dollar road projects.
• Extensive experience in civil infrastructure planning and design and project management.
• Well developed knowledge, or ability to quickly acquire, of current planning, strategic infrastructure issues and a broad understanding of the drivers of project development within the region.
• Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects concurrently.
Should you require a full PD or any further information, please contact Vicky hills on 0415 054778 or Vicky@oraus.com.au