Business Analyst Project Lead
Osborne Richardson just keep bringing you the best Local Government roles in Queensland and here's another!!
Our Local Government client in Southern Brisbane (hint: one of the largest Local Governments in Australia) has just asked us to source an experienced Business Analyst to plan, lead and provide business analysis services to fulfil identified objectives of the Name and Address Register (NAR) project. You'll be tested in this role until Christmas initially, with excellence rewarded with extensions thereafter.
In this leadership role you will lead from the front, utilising all of your high-level skills and experience built up in your career to date. Key duties to be traversed will be to:
• Manage the enhancement and cleansing of Councils Name and Address Register (NAR). Implement agreed business standards for data capture, data cleansing and operations. Evaluate change impact and coordinate implementation, testing, training and document development.
• Maintain a high awareness of organisational drivers and provide well-informed advice and guidance to ensure integrity of the NAR system, with controls to ensure data quality is of an acceptable standard.
• Liaise, negotiate and develop satisfactory outcomes in relation to the Name and Address Register (NAR) in accordance with Information Services service level expectations. Provide expert consulting / analysis to support business needs and Strong facilitation, negotiation and engagement skills
• Work collaboratively with stakeholders to identify project approach, resource requirements and achieve management plan objectives related to the NAR project
• Using agile and other appropriate methodologies, effectively direct and coordinate all resources on project activities while managing risk, change, communication and stakeholder expectations.
You will have to be on top of your game to excel at this role, so we will not settle for anything less. The vision we have of our ideal candidate aligns with the following skills and knowledge:
1. Possession of Diploma in project management/business analysis or equivalent
2. Demonstrated experience and skills in delivering significant corporate projects, with relevant experience in leading teams in a project environment
3. Demonstrated skills in analysing business problems, needs, priorities, information and processes, combined with demonstrated ability to identify and evaluate solution options in the context of business value, risk and impacts/opportunities.
4. Excellent interpersonal skills, including workshop facilitation and proven ability to build consensus among stakeholder groups possessing diverse viewpoints and expertise.
5. Demonstrated capacity to provide specialist expertise and advice in relation to data cleansing, business process engineering, facilitation and options analysis
If you like what you see and would like to discuss the opportunity in great detail, please feel free to contact Owen Millar on 0414 706 605 or at email@example.com.