Osborne Richardson just love it when our clients come back to us with their high-level roles. We must therefore, be doing something right so why not come and see what all the fuss is about!!
On this occasion we have been asked to bring our rapidly developing Local Government client, based in the Western fringes of Melbourne, a dynamic and experience Solutions Architect. We've been given an initial 3-4 month contract to get the ball rolling before the position moves onwards into 2020 with gusto.
In this role, you will not be short of work with the Council in the midst of a tech and infrastructure boom within the organisation and wider community. Reporting directly to the Enterprise Applications Coordinator, you will be responsible to oversee all new initiatives which impact the existing information technology architecture including:
• Integrating software and hardware as well as acting as a consultant, examining systems architecture and providing solutions.
• Accounting for the review and assessment of IT initiatives
• Accounting for the design and upkeep of solution architectures
• Ensuring the designs proposed adhere to the integration patterns and to Council’s architectural principles
• Documentation of solution architecture of the end to end solution to Council’s standards
• Overseeing the implementation of technology solutions and work with other members of the IT team
We are looking for an exceptional Solutions Architect for this exceptional role so the bar is being set very high with our requirements on this opportunity. Please ensure you meet each of the following key skill and/or knowledge criteria before making application:
1. A degree in computer science, business or related discipline/s (desirable).
2. Certification in a recognised architecture framework (desirable).
3. Experience architecting end to end solutions for multiple transformation programs (essential).
4. Demonstrated expertise in a broad range of enterprise service bus solutions, with extensive knowledge of solution architecture principles, including appropriate certification and experience with enterprise scale implementations (essential).
5. More than 5 years’ experience in architecting solutions for a wide variety of applications, and more than 3 years’ experience integrating multiple applications via a modern ESB platform (essential).
6. Adept at translating business requirement into design and development activities with a focus on reducing development effort and simplifying implementation and integration (essential).
7. Experience in development of systems architecture within Local Government (desirable)
8. Ability to decipher architecture through analysis (desirable)
9. Prior technical experience as a developer would be highly advantageous within this role
If you would like to discuss this great role in more detail, please feel free to contact Owen Millar on 0414 706 605 or at email@example.com.