Building Surveyor - Local Council
Osborne Richardson are specialist recruiters across technical roles to both the Food Manufacturing and Local Government Sectors.
Our local council client situated on a beautiful part of the NSW Coast is looking for a Building Surveyor for the position of Team Leader.
You will be require to lead the Building Services team, which will give you the opportunity to mentor and coach the team. This progressive thinking council welcomes new ideas and initiatives.
Primary Objective of the Role:
• To coordinate the timely delivery of programs and services for the effective assessment and regulation of building works in council; including oversight of high quality assessments, inspections and determinations;
• A contribution to budget development, service planning and risk assessment; The provision of specialist advice to stakeholders on fire safety provisions and in the assessment of major Construction Certificates; and
• The supervision, development and mentoring of reporting staff as required.
What's on offer:
• An attractive base salary ranging from $113,753 per annum with performance based increments up to $126,400 per annum, plus 9.5% super.
• 70 hour, 9 day fortnight.
• Training and development opportunities.
• A leaseback vehicle option.
• Flexible work options for a healthy work/life balance.
• Generous employment conditions such as training and development, interesting work, beautiful location, parking etc)
• A comprehensive understanding of the National Construction Code and the application of the NCC in a Local Government setting.
• Experienced Level 1 Building Professional Board accredited
• Experience in NSW managing development applications for houses.
• Experience and/or qualifications in fire safety will be highly valued.
For more information please call Vicky Hills on 0415 054 778 or email email@example.com with your resume.