Drainage Engineer-Local Government
Located a short distance from Melbourne's CBD a sought after council is looking for a Drainage Engineer to join the Engineering Team. This contract is initially 2 months with a strong possibility of an extension.
About the role:
• Checking and approving drainage LPDs
• Checking and approving drainage plans for unit development
• Drainage site inspections
Skills and Experience required:
• Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in designing Civil Infrastructure, including cost estimating, and project management of outsourced designs.
• Previous exposure to surveying, roads, drainage, laneway and other relevant design standards and principles.
• Ability to identify risks and any obstacles which could potential delay any projects
• Experience in AutoCAD/CivilCAD/Civil3D software packages.
• Well-developed contract and project management skills, with demonstrated ability to complete projects on time, within specifications, according to Council standards and budgets.
• Well-developed verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to establish rapport with consultants, internal and external stakeholders and service authorities.
• A current class C drivers licence.
If this role sounds like the perfect one for you and you would like some further information, please feel free to contact Vicky Hills on 0415 054778 or Vicky@ORAUS.com.au