Project Engineer Civil
Osborne Richardson continue to bring exciting State and Local Government roles to the market and this new opportunity is no exception.
Working closely with this leading local council in Far North Queensland, we are looking for a Civil Project Engineer to join the Infrastructure Services team on a 3 - 6 month contract.
Contributing to the effective and efficient operation of the Infrastructure Services group, providing professional engineering support and advice on civil construction projects.
Responsibilities will include;
- Provide professional engineering support, advice and assistance to Council staff and to external stakeholders; with a specific focus on road transportation and drainage infrastructure.
- Assist with the project management of internal and external road transportation and drainage capital projects, as required.
- Review strategies within the Corporate and Operational Plans to ensure alignment between infrastructure commitments and future capital works planning.
To be considered for this role you will have;
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Broad experience in the construction and maintenance of roads, bridges, and drainage infrastructure.
- Demonstrated experience in the development of project budgets, estimates and project scheduling.
- RPEQ accreditation.
- Queensland Construction White Card, or National equivalent.
Please apply below, for further information email Jason@oraus.com.au.