This newly created role has come about due to strong company growth, big investment and even bigger plans for the future!
• Brisbane based
• Senior Leadership position
• Contribute to expanding the business!
Opportunities like this don’t come along everyday and you will only find this role with Osborne Richardson!
Osborne Richardson is honoured and excited to be exclusively working with an Australian company that comes from humble beginnings, to being a major player on the national and international markets. With big plans for the future, our client has created a role for a talented and charismatic New Product Development Manager. This is a business critical role designed to meet strategic business objectives. Based in the Brisbane area, the company operate a number of sites domestically and have plans to build a new state of the art facility in the near future. Your role will be key to the success of the business’ development therefore our client needs a strategic leader with strong project management skills and exceptional business acumen, to take responsibility for NPD. Being apart of the senior leadership team you will establish strong internal relationships and work cross functionally to ensure the NPD function as a whole is innovative, collaborative and effective to the company’s success. The culture of the company has been developed to be engaging, united and ambitious.
Reporting to the COO and working closely with key internal stakeholders, you will be responsible for the following example of duties:
• Development of a full NPD strategic plan inline with business objectives
• Establish professional relationships with senior and site stakeholders, suppliers, third parties and engage in high level customer interactions
• Review, create and implement NPD processes, procedures and training programs
• Build and develop a small team of innovative and enthusiastic food technologists
• Identify trends, develop product concepts / formulations/ costing models, troubleshoot production issues and play a key role in product launches and sales presentations
• Manage all product life cycles
• Ensure all products developed meet local regulatory and international export requirements
• Conduct market research, focus groups and feasibility studies
• Continuous improvement in all related PD aspects
• Travel nationally and internationally for product launches and presentations
• Manage budgets and reporting to the Board of Directors
• Contribute to the planning of a new production facility
In order to be considered for this amazing opportunity, we need you to meet the following criteria:
• Qualifications in Food Science and Technology or a very closely related field
• Demonstrated experience in developing new food products for retail markets both domestically and internationally
• Strategic NPD management and leadership skills
• Technical sales and high level customer presentation experience
• Impeccable communication skills
• Strong business acumen
• Able to travel nationally and internationally when required
• Strong problem solving skills, an ambitious attitude and a creative mind
This is a genuine opportunity to be part of something you can look back on with a huge sense of accomplishment. Being a senior level role you will remunerated accordingly and supplied with relevant tools to succeed.
Interested applicants can apply through the link below or for a confidential discussion, please contact Stuart Dixon at Osborne Richardson on +61405696655 or email email@example.com
Please note: Due to current health restrictions, this role is only open to Australian & New Zealand citizens and Australian permanent residents. Please note state border restrictions are still in place if applying from out of Queensland (at the time of writing).