Product and Business Development Manager
• Brisbane based
• Senior Leadership position
• Contribute to expanding the business!
Osborne Richardson is honoured and excited to be exclusively working with an Australian company that comes from humble beginnings, to being a major player in national and international markets.
With big plans for the future, our client has created a role for a talented and charismatic New Product and Business Development Manager. This is a business critical role designed to meet strategic company objectives. Based in the Brisbane area, the company operate a number of sites domestically and have plans to grow the business by increasing their product range.
Your role will be to develop, setup and manage all aspects of the new product range. Therefore our clientlient needs a strategic food technologist with strong project management skills and exceptional business acumen, to take responsibility for NPD and grow a portfolio of business both nationally and internationally. Being apart of the senior leadership team you will establish strong internal relationships and work cross functionally to ensure the NPD function as a whole is innovative, collaborative and effective to the company’s success.
Reporting to the General Manager and working closely with key internal stakeholders, you will be responsible for the following example of duties:
• Development of a full NPD strategic plan inline with business objectives
• Establish professional relationships with senior and site stakeholders, suppliers, third party manufacturers and engage in high level customer interactions
• Review, create and implement NPD processes, procedures and training programs
• Identify trends, develop product concepts / formulations / costing models, troubleshoot production issues and play a key role in product launches and sales presentations
• Manage all product life cycles
• Ensure all products developed meet local regulatory and international export requirements
• Conduct market research, focus groups and feasibility studies
• Continuous improvement in all related PD aspects
• Travel nationally and internationally for product launches and presentations
• Manage budgets and report to the Board of Directors
In order to be considered for this amazing opportunity, we need you to meet the following criteria:
• Qualifications in Food Science and Technology or a very closely related field
• Demonstrated experience in developing new food products for retail markets both domestically and internationally (desired)
• Strategic NPD management and leadership skills
• Technical sales and high level customer presentation experience
• Impeccable communication skills
• Strong business acumen and knowledge of retail tenders
• Able to travel nationally and internationally when required
• Strong problem solving skills, an ambitious attitude and a creative mind
This is a genuine opportunity to be part of something you can look back on with a huge sense of accomplishment. Being a senior level role you will remunerated accordingly and supplied with relevant tools to succeed.
Opportunities like this don't come up often in the sunshine state so make sure you register your interest today! You can apply through the link below or for a confidential discussion, please contact Stuart Dixon at Osborne Richardson on 0405696655 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: This role is only open to Australian & New Zealand citizens, Australian permanent residents and valid visa holders.