Packing & Distribution Supervisor (Food Manufacturing)
Sydney - North
Our client is a leading producer of ready to eat meals across the East Coast. Their attention to quality has yielded excellent growth in the market and this is further assured by their adherence to Lean and continuous improvement across the business.
A Packing & Distribution Manager is required to compliment and grow their warehouse based team. You will lead from the front and have excellent motivational skills to ensure the product reaches the customers in a timely and accurate manner. You will be passionate about what you do and the role you play in moving the business forward.
The position will involve:
• Managing the pick and pack process, ensuring picking rates and accuracy standards.
• All aspects of staff leadership, focusing on performance and ongoing development.
• Seeking cost savings and implement change.
• Supporting new initiatives and promoting a culture of continuous improvement with a view to increasing efficiency.
• Ensure adherence to WH&S.
• Ensure all legislative, Food Safety and HACCP compliance regulations are adhered to.
• Delivery schedules and planning and driver management.
To be successful you will have:
• Proven experience successfully leading in a pick and pack environment
• Experience in food manufacturing/cold storage
• Current Forklift and drivers licence
• Experience in freight and logistics (refrigerated)
• Good working knowledge of MS products particularly Excel
• Exposure to food safety, GMP and HACCP
• An attention to detail and advocate of Continuous Improvement
Should you feel your skills would be suited to such a role, please initially forward your current CV to email@example.com