$45-$50 per hour
Osborne Richardson, the specialist Government recruiter are proud to bring another exceptional Engineering role to market.
On behalf of one of Australia's leading local councils, we have been tasked to find a qualified Site Engineer to join their Road and Water Infrastructure team.
On an initial 5 month contract, this position will offer an attractive hourly pay rate, negotiable on candidates experience and skill set.
The role will provide specialist engineering, construction management, day labour supervision and contract administration expertise in the delivery of road, drainage and footpath infrastructure.
To be considered for this position, you will have;
- Degree / Diploma or Associate Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Substantial experience in procurement of civil infrastructure construction contracts.
- Applied knowledge of Workplace Health & Safety requirements for management of direct staff and construction works delivered by Principal Contractors.
- Substantial experience drafting of documentation (scoping, estimation and specifications) and management of contracts in line with relevant policies and procedures.
- Proven experience and capability in the administration and management of civil construction works as the Superintendent’s Site Representative or Superintendent’s Representative.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.